Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Santa,

Things I would like for Christmas:

1.             A pair of black skinny jeans.
2.             A denim shirt.
3.             A decent pair of boots.
4.             Cute heels.
5.             Legs that looked good with heels.
6.             A nose ring.
7.             Endless good hair days.
8.             A dressy Christmas party to go to.
9.             A cute dress to wear to said party.
10.         A pair of long leather gloves.
11.         A working flat iron.
12.         One of those cute oversized berets.
13.         A new tattoo.
14.         To see my big sister. (I miss her so)
15.         At least 3 new pairs of flats
16.         Feet that don’t sweat so much.
17.         A real bed.
18.         To have the time and $ to decorate my room. Its real sad.
19.         A manicure.
20.         The cure to hangovers.


I really do love Christmas, I enjoy the giving part even. But I want things. It really bothers me when I see people I know with cute things. Hold on, let me fix that. I think everyone should have cute things, but when I see people who are in school and only work part time, with cute things, it makes me want to cry. I want cute things. I work real hard. And I’m always broke. I’m 21; my good looks are being wasted by my poverty. I’m going to be thick forever; I have made my peace with that. But can’t I just be adorable right now?
Please?
I will give you a big fat kiss, right on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment