Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who is the white trash judge?

This is me coming to terms with the fact that I might be a little white trash. I mean, I smoke, I drink, and I am from Beggs. So it was almost an understood thing. But today, oh today, I discovered that I like press on nails. And I will wear lipstick to hide the fact that I haven’t washed my hair in a few days (damn hot water heater!)
I guess I’m more than okay with it, ok. That’s a lie; I might blog and know a lot of stuff about opera. And I might even be the “Ted Mosby” of my friends, but I still like country music, and cheap beer, and drinking outside around a fire. I feel like I am the most awkward medium of things. There is no happy medium; I have an alter ego that is a hardcore, white trash, ho. Wanna fight about it?
I may or may not be a tad bit drunk. Its been too long since I have had a drunken post. I feel like they are the most honest ones I come out with. The other ones are delicately censored. (Cue laughter) I keep getting distracted by things on the internet. I really shouldn’t its after midnight and nothing good ever happens on the internet after midnight.
Working the overnight shift has really fucked with my head. Its always awake when its dark. The good news is that I get to text good morning texts to everyone. I’m off all this week. I went grocery shopping today, getting my hurr did tomorrow, and cleaning. Then Wednesday I am cooking for boy and the roommate. BEEF STEW BITCHES!
There is no moral to this story, only ramblings… Nothing too interesting has happened this week. It’s been chill, but hell it’s Tuesday morning. Mondays suck anyway.
But really, do press on nails make me white trash?

No comments:

Post a Comment