Monday, September 12, 2011

A solid dozen

I feel like a writer tonight. Maybe it’s the cigarettes, maybe the whiskey.



One thing is for certain. I love my family. As much as it pisses me off, I’m kind of glad my brother is mad at me for breaking up with Kyle. I know that doesn’t make any god damned sense, but it’s a nice feeling. He cares, in an interesting way but whatever.  It’s apparently because I am an evil woman, and women break the hearts of kind men. That may be true, but I had my reasons for leaving and he had his reasons for letting me go. Awesome. There is cigarette ash in my drink. That sucks. Maybe I can drink around it?
But yes, back to the brother. I guess I have always enjoyed irritating him; it’s the little sister in me. Then again, I kind of like being annoying. It’s like I am forever a 12 year old. I like to hit the books people read. Pester them when they are driving. Poke at them while they are trying to concentrate. I don’t want him to be mad at me. But I like that my actions have an effect on him, we aren’t very close and I don’t really feel like I am a part of his life. But he was super sweet when I spent the night with him and his 5 day old son. I love my nephew, I want to spoil him, and take him to see cool stuff when he can start remembering things. For now I just want him to drool on me a little bit. I’m ready to be closer to him, and to his mother. I really love my sister in law; I can’t even fathom how shitty my family would be without her. She has all the advice I should be able to get from my mother, or my sister even, she is solid and down to earth. I like that. She says smart things.
Now Glynnis, for one, she has the coolest fucking name in the world. But if people start naming their children Glynnis, I will search them out and destroy them. It’s the hipster in me; I like it because every one kind of looks at me like, “huh? What’s her name?” yeah that’s a good feeling. I have the most uniquely named sister and the world and she is so much cooler than your sister. You don’t agree, well that’s fine. Glynnis was in the army and she can kick your ass. So say something? And if she doesn’t kick your ass, she will sick all of Alice’s sparkly things after you, and they will eat you.

Have I mentioned the fact that I’m drinking? No? Well I am. I like alcohol.

I’m ready to move in with Cam. I’m ready to start a new blog with Cam, it’s not like I have an avid readers on this blog so I don’t think you will be missing much, and I never really got motivated enough to use this blog for what I wanted to, none of my sewing/cooking adventure have been documented. Except that one chicken salad recipe, but I can’t even eat that now, because I ate it when it was like a week old and it doesn’t sound tasty anymore.
I have a thing for questionable food; I have eaten office pizza on more that on occasion. “What’s office pizza?” you ask. It’s the pizza you find in the back office when you come in at 3 p.m., you have no idea how long it’s been there but its pizza, and you fucking love pizza. I like the rush I get from eating something that might make me shit myself. Speaking of rushes, if you have never been propositioned by a carney? You just haven’t lived.
Oh, yes. My blog with Mr. Porter. My jolly ginger friend, (not really a ginger but has a red beard and is incapable of getting a tan) I will be moving in with him in either December or January, or fucking July because his roommate is a fucking douche. This man is the same man who disliked me when I walked in to Cam’s apartment without knocking. I’m pretty sure I was on the phone with Cam when I was walking up the stairs, he knew I was there. He knew I was there, knocking would have been redundant, he knew I was like 3 feet from his door, it’s not like he was going to suddenly decide to masturbate in the 15 seconds it took me to get from the bottom of the stairs to his door. But whatever, the roommate is an ass. Cam is a dear friend, when people ask about our friendship I normally throw out the fact that he took me in when my parents kicked me out 3 days before Christmas in 2008. I feel like anyone who can do that, and prevent the kick-ee from killing themselves, is a good person.

I hate allergies.

I hate bugs, apparently my blood tastes good. I just want to sit out here and smoke without getting West Nile.

I have been reading a bunch of stuff on Thought Catalog, never been? Read anything By Kat George, I want to be her lesbian lover. I think that’s why I am writing tonight. She is a really prolific writer, and I have 8 blog posts. I’m a slacker. I’m not really a slacker; I just don’t feel like I have anything relevant to say. Who would this even be relevant for? I mean, I read this. And maybe 3 other people read it, but even then I think they just read it out of boredom.

Last cigarette in the pack I bought from Texas. A moment of silence, please.

My drink as almost empty.

I’m ready for a change; I’m ready to have my own room again. I’m ready to cook for someone who hasn’t already had all of the good things I can cook, so they can’t judge me when I make something that sucks. I want to start sewing more of my own clothing, and I want to go to bars with people I only kind of like.

I want.
I want.
I want to sleep.


I don’t think I drank around the ash. That last drink tasted really bad. 


http://thoughtcatalog.com/author/kat-george/

No comments:

Post a Comment